суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will fill your text or logo with floral illustration

I will fill your text or logo with floral illustration












About:


10$ for 1 logo or 2 words

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

Give me a logo/words (you can also add the font or you can make the words in jpg format)
I will draw it manually
I will send you PNG and JPEG 300dpi file
If you have any questions, feel free to ask before you order.


thank you very much :3


xalihamdanix

Reviews


drsteady19:Awesome work and an awesome guy! Fast and professional work at a great price! Ill def be back!

xalihamdanix:thank you very much :3

lucasb93:The artwork I received is amazing! Thank you so much!! I will be ordering again

xalihamdanix:Thank you very much :)

mohand21:TIP TOP VERY HAPPY


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий