пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will line art , coloring pages and black n white illustrations

I will line art , coloring pages and black n white illustrations












About:

Hi ,
 i have been working for other groups and companies as a line art illustrator ! but now i have started my own gig for it ! 

i have done more than 10 books for coloring pages for all ranges ! including landscape , characters , objects or product how to catalogs
 
I can also trace your given photos into coloring sheets or pages.


inbox me to see more samples  !
Lets see what you want me to trace or draw in black and white. 
Regards,
Asad

Reviews


olifant:Wonderful work. Seller is very communicative and worked really hard to give me a result I am very happy with. I highly recommend this seller.

mrasad_rock:Thank you so much.\r\nLooking forward to assist you more.

jastorytella:Seller has good eye for details ...Thank you ...I will surely rehire

jastorytella:He has an eye for detail ...great work attitude...

jastorytella:Great job...Will definitely rehire


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий