пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will illustrate a high quality character in anime style

I will illustrate a high quality character in anime style












About:

I will illustrate a HIGH QUALITY character for you in anime/manga style. Please provide any photo or any image reference for the character you want me to draw. The more specific, the better it is.

From any package, you will get:
  • Source file in PSD
  • High Resolution image in JPG and PNG

The High resolution is in A4, 300dpi / 3507x2480 px (can be changed depends on the request)

Please see the details in the packages above.


I accept custom order!
So, if you want something specific or something that's not in the current packages,
or if you want to negotiate, just let me know that.


If you have any more question, please feel free to message me. I'll be ready to answer your questions anytime!
Thanks.

Reviews


stvenll:fantastic to work with

stvenll:fantastic to work with

stvenll:fantastic to work with

stvenll:fantastic to work with

stvenll:fantastic to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий