I will deliver the best architectural services that this website has to offer!
About:
IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST (contact button on my profile), describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!***Shipping*** available for colored pencil drawings of your house! (see picture no. 2).
I will sketch your architectural object in black and white, using colors or any other painting technique that you like!
This gig offers:
- Black and white sketches
- Colored sketches
- High resolution colored vector illustrations
- ****SHIP THE ORIGINAL DRAWING****
I can do drawings of exterior and interior spaces as well so please let me know before you place any order.
Please note that you should own the rights to the photo that you want me to turn into a drawing.
Check my profile for more design services regarding real estate, including 3D exterior renderings, hand made sketches, vector illustrations and more.
Thank you!
Franc

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий