среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will draw an illustration for a childrens book

I will draw an illustration for a childrens book












About:

Hi! I've been illustrating children and fairytale books for more than 6 years.

If you want a cute illustration of anything this is perfect for you! Let me know what you want to get drawn and I will draw it! 

You will get the illustration in 5 days max, but it will often take just a few days.

For $5 you will get:

  • One fully colored illustration of 1 character
  • white or transparent background
  • Print-ready, high resolution (300dpi) file(JPG, PNG, TIF)
  • One modification if needed

Available Gig extras

  • Extra character - $5
  • Full illustrated background - $10
  • Two more modifications - $5
  • Commercial license - $20



Reviews


rghram:She made my children's book come alive with illustrations. Great communication! I will be asking her to illustrate future books. I will not hesitate to recommend her.

anamcaracat:Giedre is my \

aasbe116:Really easy and good!

anamcaracat:This artist is so wonderful to work with! I have ordered several pieces, and her illustrations are always outstanding. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her talent is so very appreciated!

giedresen:A real pleasure to work with! Thank you very much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий