среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will professionally vectorise and redraw anything

I will professionally vectorise and redraw anything












About:

I will redraw, trace and MANUALLY vectorise your logo/tattoo/Image convert your image, logo, illustration and turn it into a vector file for the best quality using Adobe Illustrator  draw  to any format you wants.
Give me your old logo/tattoo or image in any format, I will redraw and make it digital and attractive. I will assurance you 100% satisfaction from my work.

 You will get service form me:


- redraw logo/tattoo or image (to vector);
- any manipulations with vector files;
- redraw low resolution pictures to vector in high resolution.

 -get SVG,PNG,JPG.AI.EPS.etc.

Note:- I will not create new logo.

Reviews


nesscoline:Very fast service!

ibrahimali488:Great buyer. I am very happy to work with you. I hope come back again and soon.

mb3trackside:Great job - Follow Directions Well - Fast Service

ibrahimali488:Great buyer. I am very happy to work with you.

jessiking:Another great transaction! Fast delivery and high quality!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий