среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will create any tattoo design 4.7 (57 reviews) Contact Me From Georgia Member since Dec 2015 Recent Delivery about 4 hours Hello, guys, I'm a tattoo artist. I do my own tattoo designs, also work on orders, fast, and deliver in high quality.

I will create any tattoo design 4.7 (57 reviews) Contact Me From Georgia Member since Dec 2015 Recent Delivery about 4 hours Hello, guys, I'm a tattoo artist. I do my own tattoo designs, also work on orders, fast, and deliver in high quality.












About:

I'm an actual tattoo artists who, apart from tattooing, designs original stencils. My work is done by hand, in any style.
Various ways also include sketches, graffiti, monochrome and colorful drawings.

Reviews


rylynnchelios:excellent work!

fitgeorgia:Thank you!

rylynnchelios:Excellent tattoo design creation. Thank you for being fast to deliver, and willing to do what I asked for. \nWill order again soon!

armandosolar:I personally wouldn't purchase again. Was pricey which I was willing, however no reviews? Communication was always hot headed

fitgeorgia:I did what the client asked for. After the delivery he wanted to make revisions which wasn’t included in the first place


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий