среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Create Cute And Fun Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hey there!



My name is Keenan and I'm an award-winning illustrator specializing in children's books.  I have written and illustrated 3 children's books, illustrated 9 others, and have over 6 years' of experience.  I would love to help you finish your children's book!



I have certain styles and will not stray from my expertise but I will work closely with you to make sure you're satisfied.  Be sure to browse my gallery and choose a style that works for you and your children's book.



Please contact me before ordering so that we can discuss the best options for you and your children's book.  I know you've worked hard on your children's book and I will provide the best illustrations to bring your manuscript to life.



This is the process I follow:



1.  Once the order is placed, we will discuss what you want to be drawn. 



2.  I will then provide you with a sketch and wait for your feedback.



3.  Once the sketch is approved, I will finalize the artwork for delivery.



I will provide 1 free revision; additional revisions must be purchased.



I work digitally on the iPad and Photoshop and can provide any format necessary (JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF).

Reviews


:

We've worked together before, which was so good that I naturally wanted to go back to Keenan... five stars on everything and takes my ideas then turns them into something special - Thanks again!! Until the next ones... Mark

:

Super great and fast.

:

thanks for your work!

:

The Illustrations are AMAZING! And Keenan is fantastic illustrator, would highly recommend! Thank you, for you great work. Kind Regards, Roda

:

Such a great experience working with you thank you for your attention to detail, fast response, easy communication and superb results. A real professional approach and showed real care in ensuring the delivery met my requirements. Hope to work with you again soon :-)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий