среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Anything For You With Ink In My Style











About:

Hello,



Thank you for checking out my ''ink illustrations in my style'' gig. Above are a few examples of the work I deliver and also the prices. I can draw just anything.



Please always contact me before sending an offer as it really helps both of us get to the desired result if we talk beforehand.



In order to see my works, this is my portfolio:



http://a-amuto.tumblr.com/




  • For best result, give me reference images and all details you need . 



  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want . All the extras (i.e full colours-background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page. 

    During the checkout, you can customize your order with all the feature you need .

    Do you have doubts ? Write me I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer.



  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose you have to add the extra "license". 

    I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials. With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project and business.

     

    If you have any question feel free to contact me!

    Please read the FAQ to know what I can't draw.

     

    Thank you! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Listening to what I wanted and delivered to an exceptional standard.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Great, thanks 😁

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!😉

Seller's Response:

Great, Thanks.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий