понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

Edit, Create New Design Adobe Illustrator Or Photoshop Work











About:

I love offering some great services and meeting highly interesting people on fiverr.com. I have over 10 years experience in Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Printing services.





Do you have any portfolio? 
Yes! I have. Here it is...



https://www.flickr.com/photos/rokibul_2018/




Adobe illustrator & Photoshop Services:

  • Draw anything on Adobe illustrator
  • jpeg or png logo vector convert
  • Flyer
  • Poster
  • Business Card
  • Brochure (One page, Bi-fold, Tri-fold & 4-fold)
  • Product Level JPEG, PNG, PSD Convert to Adobe illustrator
  • Magazine 
  • Ads Designs
  • ANY KINDS OF GRAPHICS DESIGN WORK




MY PACKAGES:



Basic: $25
One basic new work/edit.
Ai, EPS, PDF, PNG & JPEG files format with Unlimited Revisions & High Resolution


Standard: $50

One complex or 2 pages new work/edit.
Ai, EPS, PDF, PNG & JPEG files format with Unlimited Revisions & High Resolution



Premium: $105

6 to 12 pages new work or edit

Ai, EPS, PDF, PNG & JPEG files format with Unlimited Revisions & High Resolution





If you have any CUSTOM ORDER?
Please CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.



(NOTE: I can't create new inddesign work, Just edit inddesign work)





Thanks for your Order!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

After a long break I am back in fiverr and use rokibul2018 again and he delivered what actually I want. He was very professional as always and I am very happy for this delivery. I would love to use this work in my project. Great Seller. Thank you Roki!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, thanks

Seller's Response:

Good but there were mistakes and I needed to go faster on the back-and-forth communications. I ended up sending the final version to a friend of mine who cleaned up the remaining problems.

Seller's Response:

I sent you one time revision. This was clear & clean. Buyer order in this gig 24 hours time. but He wanted the work less then one or two hours. also order one page gig to 2 pages gig. This was not fair. thanks for your review. thanks

Seller's Response:

Very good Seller. Excellent work. thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий