понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

Create Awesome Vector Illustrations











About:

I will create eye-catching illustrations for your marketing needs.



I will propose initial designs via sketch and work in your preferred color scheme. I'll create up to two characters or objects in Adobe Illustrator for use on the web, in animated video, or print graphics. I love bold colors and lines, but will happily work in a style that fits your needs or branding.



Let's talk about what I can create for you. I'm always happy to discuss adding extra details like texture or background elements.

Reviews


:

always a pleasure!

:

Amy helped us make our new blog look awesome by providing custom illustrations for each post.

:

Amy delivered a high-quality illustration and facilitated great communication along the way.

:

Amy was amazing!! She took my raw concept and gave me something even better than I had even imagined. It's beyond perfect!! I am so happy with the design she created - thank you so much!

:

I am thrilled with the work Amy did to bring my ideas to life. She was very responsive to my feedback and and worked with me to create an image that was even better than I imagined. She is a very talented artist who I highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий