понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Full Pages For Your Childrens Books











About:

Illustrating a full page with dynamic characters in a beautiful landscape takes more than one thinks. I love to bring my experience when creating a children's book illustration. So, I suppose that's why in handy for you.



So why me?


Here are some cool features to my offer:



  1. If you have no idea what you want the page to look like. It's okay. We can discuss at length all the possibilities there are whilst relying on my experience in illustrating over 10 children's books.

  2. I offer plenty of opportunity for you to make revisions on the rough work I submit. This will be prior to the final delivery and will also help very much if you want/need to change your mind. You're more than welcome to do that a couple of times.
  3. I may sneak in a discount on orders above 10 pages, and orders above 1 book, so don't heistate to order heavy.
  4. Commercial rights, smonercial rights, they're all yours FOR FREE at the end of it.


All in all, illustrating children's books is a beautiful and very enriching process for me. I look forward to seeing your ideas. Chat with me first before you place your order please. It gets real here.

Reviews


:

thank you very much! the illustration is perfect. Natasha is quickly available and very patient. I recommend 100%. Merci :)

:

Thanks so much. I appreciate your prompt response and good communication!

:

merci beaucoup

:

Tash did s great job. My goals were achieved.

:

This is so cool! I love her work so much! Best illustrator I’ve had on Fiverr!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий