понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

Create Minimalist Flat Line Illustration For Your Business











About:





Hi there~
My name is Sari Braga, I am a digital Illustrator. I love using vibrant-color combination and

also a lover of minimalist art and design. So, if you love vibrant (or neon color) and minimalist, we'll make a good collaboration.

In the past, I was focused on illustration for printing but now I am moving on to the digital media. Thus, I have got two experiences for this kind of media.



Here in this gig, I offer the stunning flat illustration, minimalist, and surely affordable for you.

For any detail, just contact me through my message box for further explanations.









Thank you~





* IMPORTANT NOTE : Please message me first before you place an order and we must do some discussion before that




Reviews


Seller's Response:

very accomodating designer. started with a rough sketch so both of us are on the same page. love the end product. will hire again.

:

Another brilliant job!

:

Excellent work again. Great attention to detail and timely, too!

:

Excellent!

:

Thanks so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий