среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will storyboard up to 25 frames in 24 to 48 hrs

I will storyboard up to 25 frames in 24 to 48 hrs












About:

BEFORE PLACING A GIG, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST.
(I get tons of overlapping orders and I try my best to manage and schedule my workflow)

Send me ALL THREE OF THESE: IN PDF FORM ONLY, NOTHING ELSE PLEASE!
Your script / story idea
Shot List
Character description
And if you can... Rough sketches if you want to be super specific, this REALLY helps!

Reviews


mastersonpaul:Great work in a very short window, made the adjustments as needed. Short of the ability to talk face to face, this was as good as I think it can get. Would highly recommend, and use again in the future.

graysondraws:face to face is better, but its the price you pay for online work, great customer!

leslielatte:Make certain to contact the seller in advance as per instructed. Be detailed in your description as to what you want because revisions are not free. If your character does not wear glasses for example, make certain to state it!

graysondraws:please message before orders always.

racekonijn:perfect work, fast \u0026 accurate!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий