среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw excellent animal sketches

I will draw excellent animal sketches












About:

Why we should work together:

1. Vivid works of art for decent price.
2. Descriptions about the work, if required.
3. My pleasure to work with you!

A few notes on what you would like me to do is enough.( Rough sketches of your ideas will be helpful, but not mandatory)

The packages include:
1.Concept of the art
2. Illustrations (as per package)
3. Revisions (as per package)
4.One day delivery with no additional cost ( just contact me and i will be happy to send you a custom offer)

Please contact me before placing an order.
If you want the work to be delivered within a day, contact me and i shall send you a custom offer with no additional charge. : )

Looking forward to working with you!


Reviews


mariaspeth:He is very easy to work with and provides excellent drawings.

sinisterchill:Very easy to work with!

sheriameer:Amazing artist... loveee her work .. will definitely use her services again ... very easy to work with

sinisterchill:Very enthusiastic and patient. Enjoyed working with him!

mariaspeth:She is a talented artist!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий