среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will design your new tattoo

I will design your new tattoo












About:

I am offering tattoo design of all levels, styles, etc. I have designed all of my own tattoos and would love to provide a helping hand to someone who wants a more personal touch than choosing out of a portfolio. This gig includes 3 different packages to chose from.

Please always message before placing an order.

Reviews


ccicora:Seller was great. Very communicative, very fast and worked with me until I had the design I wanted. Would absolutely go back to him again. Overall a great experience.

beccaluelo1995:Beautiful :)

aliajenkins:I wish it had been a tiny bit more personal. but he was great

kylehanover:Good Experience!

adamarnold361:Cheap and easy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий