четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will make you an awesome line art of anything starting at 5 USD

I will make you an awesome line art of anything starting at 5 USD












About:

A lot of people are asking me to draw pictures not related to my Anime gig. Lots of people love my lineart so I decided to make a page for general lineart orders.

I can make lineart of everything. Objects, faces, backgrounds, so feel free to contact me. :)

Edit: I'm getting a lot of people ordering bulk orders in large quantities expecting me to deliver 10 drawings in 4 days or more. If you are going to order more than 3 drawings please contact me first before placing an order. I hate cancelling orders. Thanks!

Reviews


stomasovich:prompt responses and delivers what I request. this is my second time working with him and both have been great.

johannelight:Thank you for your order!

jackeyhong2:I am a long term patron. The reasons why I keep coming back? 1. Professional quality. 2. Lighting delivery speed. 3. One shot - Hit the target (He reads my mind!) Save time!\n\nAnother great job well done!\n\nJackey

johannelight:Thank you for your order.

jackeyhong2:I am very happy with the result in terms of quality and speed. seller is very smart with great talent. I sent my instruction, one shot, done! This is very important for me, as a busy guy who does NOT have much time to go back and forth. Recommend to everyone!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий