пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will create the illustration for your childrens book

I will create the illustration for your childrens book












About:

Time to publish your children's picture book?

I can create unique and exciting kids illustrations to compliment your story and bring your ideas alive.

I hand paint all the artwork and I offer full commercial licence on the artwork to let you publish your children's picture book on Createspace, Kindle, Ingram Spark and any other self-publishing platform.

The artwork is created by hand using watercolor and ink and is 100% unique - so you get hand drawn book illustrations unlike anything else on the book shelf!

Thanks for looking!

Reviews


cwswriter:Ros is an excellent illustrator to work with, high quality work, great communication skills and invests artistry in the project. Highly recommended.

ablanchard1205:Ros is a wonderful artist, with an extremely professional and kind working demeanor. I could not say enough about the quality of work. I am so pleased with the stunning watercolor images that she provided. She was excellent when I requested revisions, and delivered the images exactly when she said she would. Thanks so much!!

luvbeautiful:Lovely customer with a wonderful story to illustrate! Welcome back anytime.

mikemara:Outstanding Work!

luvbeautiful:Great buyer very clear brief . Welcome back anytime


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий