понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will create lovely children book illustration in watercolor

I will create lovely children book illustration in watercolor












About:

Do you need some cute hand-drawn illustrations for your blog or book? Or do you simply want to surprise someone with an original gift?


I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved to share my art with others. I paint animals, kids, toys, household supplies, cars, monsters, and anything else you can dream up.

For this gig, you will receive a colored watercolor or pencil painting of a one or more figures/objects. Please add extra gigs if you require backgrounds and please message me if your requirements do not match the gig exactly.

Please note that, if you require, I can include unlimited revisions for the sketches only and I do not include revisions for the final outcome unless you buy it as a Gig Extra. That means that once we agree on the sketch, no modifications can be required.


For large order or for long term collaboration, I can create a custom order with a discount. I can also mail you the original work – for any details and questions, please contact me.

Thank you for looking at my gig!

Reviews


alphomega7:Excellent Job! Love the lion :)

birgelette:Thank you :)

kericulp:Because I love her illustrations.

birgelette:The freedom of art you gave me in this project makes it really outstanding, thank you very much!

rafaelkepa311:Great job once again! Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий