понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw any character you need

I will draw any character you need












About:

I'll draw a concept of any creature or character you want.

But guarantee of understanding in the good description of what you need. Also reference pictures will make the process easier.


  • $5 gig includes half body sketch on monotone background.


  • All images have printable resolution (A3, 300dpi), including basic gigs for $10
  • Packages doesn't include background. Only monotone or simple gradient.

You will get 15% discount if order 5+ characters. But message me first, please.

All options you may find at gig extras or if not, send me a private message to discuss the details.

Reviews


twister554:I can't speak enough for how impressive Roman's vision is. I give him an idea and he brings it to life in far more of a vivid and innovative detail than I could have ever expected.

vanblaze:I've worked with him on a few projects and haven't been disappointed yet. Great work!

twister554:Working with Ninetheart is liking having a partner at your side. Always has great vision and suggestions!

championpress:Great job

twister554:I can't speak highly enough about Roman. He responded quickly, sent me sketches throughout the process, took direction well and was patient with me. But most importantly he has incredible vision and talent. Each image turned out better than my expectations and that is hard to achieve. I look forward to working with him again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий