пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw children illustrations for your book

I will draw children illustrations for your book












About:

Hello I'm Iulian Thomas aka Weedstation a LEVEL 2 friendly SELLER! :)
I love illustrating children's books and I will be happy to listen to your idea and bring your project to life !

  • Feel free to attach images / your own sketches etc. for my reference.


  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want. All the extras (i.e full colors-background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page.

Not sure of what you want ? Feel free to message me at any time and we'll discuss everything!

  • If you want to use my drawings forcommercial purposesyou have to add the extra "license".I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials. Projects in development can remain confidential if you request that.


Feel free to message me at any time and I will do my best to guide you !
Thank you! :)

Reviews


reedpalmieri:Incredibly talented artist who far exceeded my expectations. The illustration is perfect and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you!

weedstation:Had a lot of fun drawing for you!!! Hope to collaborate with you again and thank you for being so wonderful!!!

jess2011:Never disappoints; Fast delivery, quick reply, very talented!! Thank you.

weedstation:Thank you very much, i appreciate your kind words!!! This is an awesome collaboration!!! :)

jess2011:Extremely Satisfied customer! Fast delivery on point with what is asked. Thank You again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий