пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw you as a zombie

I will draw you as a zombie












About:

If you have ever thought you might like to see yourself Zombified, this is the gig for you!

I will revise until you are happy.

Some people prefer Zombies with whited-out eyes, some prefer them red, yellow, bloody, etc. Please let me know if you would like the eyes drawn a certain way. My default is to white them out as you see in the examples.

If you would like more than one person in the drawing, please place two Gig orders or an additional gig for each person.

*I do not draw children as Zombies so please don't order the Gig if you want your baby/toddler/infant Zombified. If you want a teenager, that's OK.

These drawings make for great gifts so you can place an order and send me pics from a friend's Social Media page!

Check out my portfolio of past orders here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/talkingbull/albums/72157663241014145

Reviews


pyroflare77:Excellent work!

jonathankantor:Incredible Experience!!!

pyroflare77:Excellent work!

jonathankantor:Incredible Experience!!!

pyroflare77:Excellent work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий