четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will design a whimsical, fantasy scene for your book or comic

I will design a whimsical, fantasy scene for your book or comic












About:

Hello! My name is MAJO :Dand I will design CREATIVE and custom illustrations for your unique project.

You get in the basic package:

  • 1 Hand Illustrated Image with 2 colors
  • Include High-Res Files, Full Body 1 Figure, Background
  • 300 dpi JPG amp; PDF


Note:

  • Please give me your complete brief , so I can relate to your imagination
  • Kindly purchase gig extra for COMMERCIAL USE for Basic Packages if you intend to use it commercially.
  • If you require the source file please purchase for Basic amp; Standard Packages

All illustrations will be MADE to ORDER, TRADITIONALLY HAND DRAWN, scanned and digitally edited for contrast. Illustrations will be digitally colored. I am also able to hand paint your illustrations with the technique you need. Please inbox me for custom orders.

Why choose me?

  • Attentive
  • On time
  • Will take your vision and make it come true
  • Easy to contact
  • I love what I do and I am very excited to work with you

I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for projects and business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while

Thank you! :)


Reviews


mgfreeman:Great work with a amazingly fast delivery.

prismpublishing:She was easy to work with. Very receptive to critiques. Good response time

sunlisalee:Great final product and wonderful to work with.

seara101:Very talented! Work with her you will not regret it.

itsohip99:Incredible


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий