среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your idea in my style on paper and send the scanned digital file.

I will draw your idea in my style on paper and send the scanned digital file.












About:

I willdrawany idea you have for aSaint Valentines cardon a thick paper, good quality paper and send it to you!

Please describe withas much details as you can your ideaand i will draw it for you, on a 15 x 21 cm (5.9' x 8.2') paper folded as a holiday card.

I useacrylic paint, aquarrelle, ink and pens, pencil, in general whichever medium fits better and gives better result!

Anything you want, aaany idea you have i will draw itwith my own style, like you can see at the portfolio pictures,using bright colors!

If you want the original please check out and order my extras at this gig and send me your adress with the information about the card.

Thank you for choosing this gig and i wish to you a happy Valentines Day!

Reviews


josecintron:Thanks a lot, you are a good seller. Highly recommended. thanks

papemoe:Thank you for supporting my artwork and for all the orders,a great customer and buyer!:-)

josecintron:Thank you , another good gig from papemoe. Thanks

papemoe:Thank you for another wonderful order!Always a pleasure! :-)

josecintron:It make me laugh. Good job and real fast. Great gig for valentines. Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий