понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will create 2d pixel art game sprite of anything

I will create 2d pixel art game sprite of anything












About:

As soon as you submit the order I’ll get to work on your very own custom made game sprite in PNG format of a specified size perfect to use in programmes such as Game maker. From main characters to terrain and props I can create them starting from a single $5.

I can animate it for you too for just +$15 per cycle.

Animations are a maximum of 10 frames. Each frame after is +$1

FOR BEST RESULTS CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT

If my artwork is used in your commercial game please credit me as an artist and be sure to purchase a commercial license. Any questions I'm more than happy to help. Thank you happy ordering.

Reviews


nicosteinbach:High Quality. Great Communication.

digital_dreamer:Great buyer very patient and helped resolve an issue very quickly Thank you.

blackswordgames:It was great to work with digital_dreamer and will be doing so again in the feature.\nThe final products have been wonderful so far.

digital_dreamer:Very happy to work with Black Sword Games. Great communication and understanding. Thank you

dreadx_jecht:Thanks for working with me again. I hope to work with you on some more of these.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий