пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will hand draw illustrations, sketches, doodles and zentangles

I will hand draw illustrations, sketches, doodles and zentangles












About:

Hi, Welcome all.

As a very creative person and a graduate of Art Fundamentals programs and Masters in History, I am eager to work in the art industry.I have more than 5 years experience in illustration.

I can drawDoodles/ Zentangles/ Mandalas/ Tribal Patterns/ Stippling/ Cute Illustrations forany purposes such as:

If you are looking for a funny/cheerful illustration forBlog/Webpages Cover Design /Greeting Cards /Coloring or Storybook /Products...etc. You have definitely found the right Gig, just contact me for any custom requests!

The standard resolution will be up to maximum 2000px (300dpi)HD image in JPG/PNG format.
Higher dimension will be an additional charge.(contact me for custom dimension)

Colour:
The Standard and Premium package includes colorful illustrations.

Commercial License(optional):
If you prefer to purchase the License to FULLY OWN the artwork rights, please go for the Premium package.


All RATINGS amp; REVIEWS:https://www.fiverr.com/satavisha19

PORTFOLIO:https://www.flickr.com/photos/satavisha19/albums

*I'll provide the graphic source in Digital Format only.

Best
Satavisha

Reviews


siham_el:Very pleasant to work with!

satavisha19:Lovely buyer. Had a lot of patience while we were doing many revisions. Look forward to working with you again.

creitman:Great working with you again!

satavisha19:Likewise :)

marisaforte:She was great at communicating and working with me.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий