воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw anime manga illustrations in full color

I will draw anime manga illustrations in full color












About:

I Can do full colored or B&W with tones in my Manga/Anime style Illustrations, Character design, draw your OC, create characters from concepts, full body, more than one character, fanarts, I do make Gore, I don´t do NSFW
I work fast, efficent and I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results!
I can
make real the character you always imagined or draw your favorite character in the style you want!

For a bust (Head and shoulders) the price is 5$

Reviews


eddiepalacios46:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

melodykanda:Took awhile to get it but happy with the product!

andyjav:Outstanding Experience!

hegimaru5544:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lonewolf8972:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий