четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate marvelous fashion designs

I will illustrate marvelous fashion designs












About:

I will illustrate marvelous fashion designs for you


I can do a lot of different styles, so please me send an image of the style you want, you can send me images from my portfolio, google, a scanned photo or any image you have)

Send me a basic sketch or ideas of your design and I will bring to life through a beautiful digital illustration

RESOLUTION OF ILLUSTRATIONS: 2700X6500, HD IMAGES! PNG AND JPG

  • $25 BASIC:

- 1 VIEW (FRONT)
- 1 OUTFIT/ 3 SIMPLE ITEMS

  • $50 STANDARD:

- 2 VIEWS (FRONT AND BACK)
- 1 OUTFIT/ 5 SIMPLE ITEMS OR 1 DETAILED CLOTHING
. Example: wedding dress, haute couture dress, etc.

  • $100 PREMIUM:

- 3 VIEWS (FRONT, SIDE AND BACK)
- 1 OUTFIT/ 6 BASICS CLOTHES OR DETAILED CLOTHING. Example: wedding dress, haute couture dress, etc.
- PSD LAYERED FILE (SOURCE FILE)

If you need a custom offer please send me a message before order the gig!


Reviews


spartea:This order has not been completed

marvinpowell:The order was a bit late, but it came out amazing in the end and I am pleased and happy with my purchase!

martarondon:Thank you so much Marvin, I'm so glad you love the results, I really enjoyed work with you.

kadizatou:I liked her work

martarondon:Thank you I'm so glad you do.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий