пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will professionally illustrate anything in vector

I will professionally illustrate anything in vector












About:

---WELCOME---

FULLY QUALIFIED GRAPHICS DESIGNER

I have well sense of illustration and 5 year experience

What Will You Get to Me.

  • 1 Page Illustration with Multiple Characters
  • Full Color
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High Resolution
  • Full Commercial Use
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • +5$For Source File


Why Me..

* 100% Refund Guarantee
* You will get perfect and high-quality vector design.
* I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
* I will give you all work in high RES.
* Deliver on time.
* 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.
* I will send you png, jpeg file


If You Like My Gig, So Place Order with Confidence

If You Have Any Question, So Please Contact Me

THANKS TO CHECK MY GIG

Reviews


design_expert9:Great to work with. Fast delivery!

mudassirkhat214:Thanks : )

mariajhon2441:great work

mudassirkhat214:Thanks for the order

design_expert9:Very easy seller to work with. Great communication and support in decision making for an overall great illustration that I'm happy with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий