пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will visualize any creature that you imagined with my chinese vintage doodle style

I will visualize any creature that you imagined with my chinese vintage doodle style












About:

Please click COLLECT button below first and please SHARE this gig.

PLEASE REMEMBER.i DONT do logo design.except mascot or icon.

hi there.i can make your imagination about creatures visualize into image with my chinese vintage style .. or draw anything you want to draw

i draw more than 700 illustrations here 'n do my best for my buyer

you can tell me story about that creature or anything you want to sketch instead of creatures.


i will try to visualize it for you with my style.

and please remember.ONE GIG IS FOR ONE DRAWING/CREATURE or CHARACTER .

if you want to make several creatures /Characters/images, please order some order gigs.

and if you need in colour you can click button below for extra .have a nice day for you all. if you need to colour the image . please press the extra button for +$20.

and for drawing "background for the image" for +10$

let me know if you want to use this for "commercial use"or if you need "big resolution file for print/publish" .press the extra button for +40$..and if you order extra gig for big resolution file for print /publish, i will send you all the complete file,big resolution file and also i will remove my signature

Thanks .love u all.peace in the world

Reviews


ralphhancox:Great as always. thanks.

andrejjay:Great artist! Thank you!

madscientist:thanks buddy

andrejjay:Excellent work! Thank you so much!

madscientist:thanks buddy


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий