воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw botanical, floral or nature inspired illustrations

I will draw botanical, floral or nature inspired illustrations












About:

Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I provide hand drawn illustrations with a big passion around the modern watercolor illustration, especially botanical and floral themed.
For this gig I will illustrate a single flower or a plant. There will be two to three flowers in case it naturally grows like that. You can purchase a set of illustrations with discounted price if you contact me before placing an order.

Basic gig is for 1 simple illustration, you will get:
  • PNG format with Transparent background
  • 300 dpi ready to print PDF, in case you need it to be printed in size of your choice (not bigger then A4)

Please purchase a Commercial Use if you're going to sell the product with my illustration or use it for any other business purpose.

Feel free to contact me for any questions! 
and thanks for watching!

Reviews


theamends:Awesome design, fast delivery! Great to work with. Will do business again.

annafarba:Thank you so much! I loved working on this project together.

johnscully:Amazing quality product. Very happy with the illustrations.

annafarba:Thank you so much John!

lillylola:What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Anna. \nAnything possible, what an amazing talent she has.\nOur communication back and forth was so easy. \nThank you so much Anna, for creating a memory that our friends will have forever.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий