воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will Sketch your desired artwork for 10USD in black and white pencil lineart.

I will Sketch your desired artwork for 10USD in black and white pencil lineart.












About:

Hello Guys, 

Please feel free to message me first before placing an order. I would love to talk with you about your idea. 

For 10 USD we can make a sketch of your idea, polish it out before we finalize it, then we can talk about how we could make it more awesome. 

Please only order if you are willing to talk about the final image so that we both could work and make it the best order you ever had. I'm not a mind reader so don't expect that when you order, I would magically provide exactly what you imagine. 

Thanks and looking forward to working with you.

-Jason

All Artworks, files, documents I deliver is owned by me unless you order a commercial rights gig extra. There we can talk about using the rights for commercial purposes. 

Note: I do not work on Sundays. I will message you Asap Monday morning, if I receive a request from you. Thanks!

Reviews


alexzanderchris:I sent him a terrible sketch of my idea and he turned it into a masterpiece. He's the only one I use now. Magnificent!

johannelight:Glad you love it! Thanks!

ezekielw7:Great job, easy to work with.

johannelight:Had a great time working on this.

rudereindeer:Yet another masterpiece.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий