вторник, 17 апреля 2018 г.

I will deliver a detailed and colored high quality spread

I will deliver a detailed and colored high quality spread












About:

In the past I've worked for different clientsin various fields.I have a BA in illustration and my main areas of interest are book and editorial illustration, advertising, traveling and lifestyle.

Since my art style is versatile -please see the images in the gallery above/ in my portfolio for examples of the different styles I offer in my packages. If you can't find what you want in the packages, you can always write me a personal message and we can discuss different options to find the best solution for you.

My goal is to achieve the best quality of work possible and build good lasting relationships with my clients.

Im looking forward to hear from you!

NOTE:
Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences
Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration.

Reviews


ldmeyer:High quality and attention to detail!

gustav_davies:Super pleasant to work with! Anytime again. Thank you!! ))

beardown77:Yes, seller did a great job.

gustav_davies:Very comfortable to work with beardown77 - anytime again! Thank you!!

jameszhou1994:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий