воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will transform your ideas into lively painting

I will transform your ideas into lively painting












About:

I will transform your ideas into lively painting

Hello everyone, I am a Digital artist and graphic designer. New in fiverr but I Have been doing this for more than 6 years now. I mostly work with raster formats like .psd or .tiff.I do vector drawings too. I always work in high resolution so don’t worry about printing. You can get idea from my gig pictures about my work.

I ENSURE YOU

gt;100% satisfaction

gt;Quick responsive, Great communication

gt;Refund if you feel not right

gt;The best quality with fast delivery

I WILL PROVIDE YOU

gt;lively painting or illustration in high resolution image format .png or.psd and .tiff

gt;revisions unlimited

gt;customized delivery file as printing purpose or web purpose.

NOTE

gt;A clear idea about what you want.

gt; Clear photo in case of portrait painting preferably high resolution.

Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


hdantes01:Girlinthecocoon always does an amazing job. Highly recommended!

hellseher:great artist, thank you very much

girlinthecocoon:very good experience.

hdantes01:Awesome picture! Thanks again

girlinthecocoon:Nice experience as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий