воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw anything you want

I will draw anything you want












About:

! PLEASE WRITE ME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER !This will make handling, discussing and the whole process much faster and easier for both of us lt;3

My talent lies in realistic drawing and designing of props and characters, If you want me to recreate a style of someone else, then message me first and ask me if it is possible for me to create the illustration of your needs! 95% of all time is it possible.


.。o○1. Basic price:$10. It will be a portrait sketch with medium detail (not colored-in). This will include: PDF, JPEG, PNG amp; PSD. * FULLBODY sketch will be$15.
.。o○2. Standard price:$25. It will be a high detailed portrait sketch OR a detailed portrait painting (in grey-scale) OR realistic object painting (in grey-scale).This will include: PDF, JPEG amp; PNG.
.。o○3.Premium price:$55.It will be a high detailed portrait painting in color! High resolution that will include: PDF, JPEG amp; PNG. * FULLBODY painting will be $95


PLEASE WRITE ME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER, Thank you!

With Best regards,
Weronika lt;3

Reviews


trogmesner:Beautiful work! Thanks so much for the artwork!

weronikaart:Outstanding Experience!

sijozed:Good person but should read requirements

weronikaart:it was visible that you where pasioned in your project, but unfortunately not clear about what you wanted. I totally get it, but it should not be a surprise if in a short working span the picture changes and is not what you initially wanted when not giving or changing information whilst in our order

codsterb30:She was amazing!!! I had changed my mind midway through the order and she went above and beyond for me!!! Outstanding artist to work with and would order again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий