четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will draw you a beautiful and fantastic illustration

I will draw you a beautiful and fantastic illustration












About:

A cool profile picture? A character design? A beautiful book cover? Or a unique logo and mascot? I can do it all! 

Starting from $5, I will professionally produce an illustration for you in black and white. The subject could be anything; characters, robots, scenery and many more. The possibility is endless!

For;
$5 - I will produce a sketch of the illustration.
Additional $15 - I will ink the illustration.
Additional $10 - I will add simple colour to the illustration.
Additional $5 - I will send the illustration in high quality JPEG (300dpi or 600dpi) along with PSD file.
Additional $15 - for each major item added to the illustration.

Reviews


boxofwolves:Able to illustrated by script easily.

penart:Outstanding Experience!

dahmian:Outstanding quality!

penart:Outstanding Experience!

dahmian:I'm a repeat customer because of the excellent work that penart does. The work isn't always on time, but it's seriously well worth the wait.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий