четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will draw an awesome flat vector illustration

I will draw an awesome flat vector illustration












About:

Hello, Good day !

My name is Md. Anikul Islam. I'm a Graphic designer from Bangladesh and I’ll draw vector illustrations for you!
Give your designs a personal touch with customized flat drawings. Build a personality for your business or contents. Free stock contents are used in millions of materials, now its time to stand out with your customized drawings. Make pleasant and memorable impressions for your business! 

I Can Design in flat style:
● Backgrounds
● Objects;
● Characters;
● Flat avatars
● Icons - for web and apps;
● Logos;
● Illustrations 
● Any minimalist/flat picture you want.

Why Do You Need This Gig ?
➠Fast Delivery.
➠Satisfaction Guaranteed.
➠Unlimited Revision.
➠High Resolution.

Not Accepting:
➺ Order with low information.
➺ Illegal content.

Important :
Offers are customizable. Feel free to ask for your customized quote.
Please note: Each drawing here is customized, so knock me to discuss in details before ordering.

Best Regards



Reviews


everydaywespend:Great Guy. Great work.

anik4t:Great communication.Nice person.Awesome vector illustration done. And easy to understood .Hope work with again.

cre8iveart:Thank you for the timely delivery of the illustrations

anik4t:Outstanding Buyer ! Very gentle and awesome person. Hope i always work with you.Great communication and great understanding with Buyer.And also do an awesome illustration for him.Hopefully I wants to work with him again.

guyman20:Great service!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий