четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a detailed illustration with color or black and white- Include Source File

I will draw a detailed illustration with color or black and white- Include Source File












About:

Hello, Thank you for visiting my GIG, I am Seyers and I am an illustrator with 4 years of experience, I specialize in ink style illustrations, such as comics, tattoos, high contrast, cross hatching, etc.

I love doing original works giving a touch of my style to projects, I can also include several types of application of colors, such as watercolor, oil and acrylic.

All projects are delivered in high resolution with its source file, so do not worry about the pixelated images and the poor quality.

I can make illustrations for:

  • T-shirts
  • Stickers
  • Invitation cards
  • Presentation card
  • Tattoos

                                                                        I hope your offer! 

P.S. When you have the illustration, you can make the corrections that are included in the offer. If you are not careful, 3 days will pass and the order will be automatically marked.



Reviews


dwoodr4234:Quick responses.

seyers_vault:Thank!

jmtrophiesmv:Great Work!

seyers_vault:thanks very much! I love work in this project!

sevacorp90:his work is really really good!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий