четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will create artistic vector illustration, book,banners etc

I will create artistic vector illustration, book,banners etc












About:

Hello, my name is Veaceslav Soltan, I have a good experience as a graphic designer, and I will create logos for you, vector portraits and vectorization of images. My work experience is about 6 years, finished art class, that is another 12 years. You can contact me 24/24 every day!

For creating your illustrate for book, or banners...., I will need a little bit more time, there are 3 categories of illustrate, first is cheapest, black and white style(sketch) for 10$, second one is made in one colour for 30$, and the last one is hardest, made in any styles, it takes me 6-8 hours and costs 50$. 
All stylles for 50$ ( Fashion illustration, Poster illustration, Retro illustration, Decorative illustration, Illustration of children's literature, Illustration of comics, The satirical illustration, Conceptual illustration, Fantastic illustration, Sports illustration.)

If you like my works, write, ask me, and i do it for you!




Reviews


jbergman0706:Highly super recommend!! Great to work with :)

drimba3:Thank you for order sir, amazing experience. Good luck

dustinpritchard:Wonderful job! Will definitely use again

drimba3:Amazing experience :) Thank you for order sir :) Have a nice day and good luck :)

chuccdeez:I really love the work im about to get another 1 n he just finished this 1


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий