пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will draw pet portrait in my style

I will draw pet portrait in my style












About:

Hello, Welcome to my pet portrait gig ^_^
Exclusive Pet Drawing on Fiverr

  • Basic : $5 one Pet portrait - Black and white
  • Standard : $15  one Pet portrait - Full color
  • Premium : $30 Standard package + commercial use


DELIVERY WITHIN 24 HOURS
Pet Portrait will be created by digitally hand drawing, not a Photoshop filter

Steps:
  1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
  2. Please chose the right package as you need or choose extra gig if your order is not on basic gig service
  3. Send me the photo that you want drawn ( Good quality) to my pet portrait style, 
  4. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.


Thank you ^_^
Enggar_art

Related gig : 
Animal, cartoon portrait, cartoon character, Pet portrait, cartoon caricature, portrait drawing

Reviews


lizbug630:I am SO impressed with the final product. Exceeds my expectations! Thank you so much, I love it!!

enggar_art:You are most welcome ^_^

lizbug630:Seller was very detailed! I'm very happy with the final prouduct!

enggar_art:Thank you very much ^_^

iamdjjames:Just amazing!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий