пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create amazing children book illustrations and cartoon

I will create amazing children book illustrations and cartoon












About:

Worked on many children book illustration projects with high quality.

we will bring your ideas to life, let us create super cute and friendly and high quality illustration.

you will surely get illustrations for  children books, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purposed idea

 

  •  I will provide unlimited modifications.
  •  you will get highly qualified work from this gig
  •  I will draw an eye catching and beautiful illustration for your story.
  •  I will create it with high detail and fully colored.
  • 100% assure for 100% satisfaction.


NOTE

if you are confused about your needs please contact me before placing your order

so we can discuss exactly what you need

Reviews


lasvegasyeah360:Very professional every time and always provides detail spot checks and advice during projects. VERY HAPPY!!!

likhon_acca:Outstanding Experience. Always provides very clear and precise instructions.

shabbamaleek:excellent worker

likhon_acca:Outstanding Experience!

johnny363:I was very particular and Likhon is very accommodating to my request. Recommended if you want talent with patience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий