среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will solve your problem Contact ME . + See More

I will solve your problem Contact ME . + See More












About:

I will illustrate or redraw anything for you in flat style for print and web, which includes :

Minimal flat illustrations
Complex and conceptual illustrations
Cartoon Characters
Landscapes
Books(print)
Info-graphics
Icons
Banners for both web and print
ebooks
Invitation cards
Logos
Visiting cards
Flyers/brochures
Website templates
Web buttons
Invitation cards
Stationary
Shirt/mug prints
social media covers
And everything else!

Illustrations for both web or print use, I will bring your idea to life!
I DON'T CHARGE EXTRA for Hi-Res, color and extra revisions. All included in my basic gig.

Reviews


paragonsignwork:Fairly basic job and affordable. Seller was great. I would work with her again.

leonieaachen:Thanks...

epiphone:Great work thanks

leonieaachen:Thank you very much..

pittyk:Grea experience thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий