среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More












About:

I will draw anything you want in any style you want! You need a book cover? Illustration for the chapters of your book? You need someone to design a character for your awesome game? Do you need a portrait of someone as a gift? DO YOU NEED SOMETHING DRAWN IN THE STYLE YOU WANT??? I'm the guy you are looking for! I'm am skilled in digital drawing/painting, charcoal/pencil rendering, pen and ink drawing and technical drawing. All my illustrations start with a 300dpi resolution but can easily be adjusted to the resolution you need.All illustrations are guaranteed original and will strictly follow your specifications. See you soon and awesome working with you!

Reviews


oneohonenl:Created exactly what I wanted

yoingco34:great costumer!

scottarivett:I saw this artist's work and liked it. She was very professional and easy to work with

simartoor7:Artist did a FANTASTIC job on our project. I cannot recommend this seller enough. I have bought many gigs on Fiverr, and this might be the one I am most happy with. Incredibly fast and totally professional. I very happy with the quality of work and look forward to doing business again I will absolutely be coming back for more. A+++!!!\n

smurf03:another fast and quality order! thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий