среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will sketch anything you want

I will sketch anything you want












About:

Please contact me before you hit the BUY button, I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.


EXCLUSIVE GIG FOR BOOK ILLUSTRATION, visit: http://www.fiverr.com/james_illus/illustrate-a-page-of-your-children-book


Want a UNIQUE HOLIDAY POSTCARD for your friends? Check out this gig: http://www.fiverr.com/james_illus/draw-a-mad-holiday-postcard
I will sketch anything you want, character, background, item,... only 2-4 days delivery.


1 order = 1 sketch

When you order, please describe exactly what you want me to draw. Please don't give me a story and tell me to draw randomly.

Reviews


tanyaanthony:James perfectly understood what I was going for and delivered on time. He's very receptive to edits as well. Would definitely work with again :)

james_illus:thanks you for nice words, definitely to work with other projects in future !!

katietaylor672:Great! Good communication, prompt delivery, quality art.

james_illus:thanks you !

deanpushard99:Excellent from start to finish


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий