пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will give reply ASAP. + See More

I will give reply ASAP. + See More












About:

Thank you for your time. This gig Is exclusively on vector graphics and illustrations design.this could be for your children illustrations, website graphics, Fashion/clothing illustrations and design ,ANYTHING. I will illustrate and create your vector graphics in forms of characters, images, illustrations etc. This will be uniquely done with my sketch and visualization skills and ability in the use of Adobe illustrator and photoshop softwares.

What makes this service unique?

  1. Uniquely designed illustrations
  2. Designs would be completed on time
  3. Source file given
  4. High resolution file produced
  5. Impressive Skill and expertise to deliver projects Excellently.


Bonus offer. ..

  • multiple files to be given upon request


100% Guaranteed quality service and satisfactory policy.

Now that you have seen my description, I hope you contact me and select me for your projects as I look forward to working with you. Hit me up and I will reply you ASAP. Thanks.

Reviews


admosley12:With understanding everyone must be afforded the opportunity to at least try. I only have issues with my expectation and what I receive. I do believe that my standards are higher than what hired artist can do. Overall I am pleased!

zairaroemer:she finished the work quickly and responds to messages promptly.

rosapaula:Excellent buyer, no stress, easy to deal with. Thank you zaira

tim_williamson:It was an outstanding and excellent job done. She not only delivered what she said she would but also on time. Will definitely use her services again in near future

rosapaula:Outstanding experience with client


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий