суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will create line art illustration

I will create line art illustration












About:

.i'll make a face line art for you..if you are interested please reaching me..
it's start at $5 (only head + shoulder). If you like, choose additional option on "extra" for more services you need.
For standar service you will receive image 960x1280 pixel  PNG format with transparent  background.
Any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please if you are interested please reaching me.. order and share with your friends and family.

kind regard,

Reviews


mag_food82:Thank you.

domdoumy:always!best buyer,thanks

psirrakos1:Love this artist. Communication was perfect, delivery was on the spot, 100%

domdoumy:thank you so much bro!

mag_food82:Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий