четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will be glad to draw something for You!

I will be glad to draw something for You!












About:

Hello! 
In this gig I offer handmade illustrations for children's storybooks in pastels, watercolor, gouache etc. or mixed techniques

Any project is unique and there are a lot of different ways to choose among packages, so, please, contact me before ordering! So we can discuss different options and find the perfect solution. 

Please, make attention:
  • pictures are scanned in 300 dpi, delivered as JPG, TIFF, PDF
  • it will be charged extra for commercial use license
  • in the book I must be credited by name

I am looking forward to collaboration with You and will try to do my best!

Reviews


jeffotis:High quality results that match gig description, top communications, and on time delivery make this seller an excellent find. We would definitely recommend this Seller.

vect_hbg:It is fine to work with this customer, who provides all necessary information and is always ready to clear up details. I will be glad to continue this collaboration.

jeffotis:This seller is exceptionally good. We give her highest marks for responsiveness, timely delivery of results that synch with gig description; in fact this seller over-delivers! I would definitely recommend buying gig again to anyone looking for an overall outstanding customer experience on fiverr.

vect_hbg:It is nice and interesting to work with this customer. I really love the project and how the task was given!

jeffotis:This is an easy to work with, high quality seller. We are very satisfied with seller's communications, responsiveness, and fast delivery of service as described and of an excellent result even better than the Gig’s description.\nWe will buy from this Seller again and highly Recommend buying this Gig.\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий