четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More












About:

I will draw your game avatar, be it from Dungeons and Dragons, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 or any game! I can draw you as your game avatar too! Illustrations can be in realistic style, semi realistic or stylized and chibi style. But if you have a specific style in mind, I can do that for you too!

Reviews


greenb90:Very happy with this piece of work. Would definitely recommend this seller.

smurf03:amazing :)

smurf03:AWESOME WORK! Fast Delivery and Exactly what I asked for! :) Thank you!!

mythicpeakgames:Once again, such a delight to work with! You won't match the quality you get for this price!

willis_kal:The artist is very responsive and delivers excellent illustrations efficiently, highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий