пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create a vector illustration

I will create a vector illustration












About:

Hi!
I would be happy to draw anything in vector in a style similar to those in the samples.

You don't need me to tell you how versatile and expressive the vector illustrations can be. I would only need you to message me with your thoughts, ideas, plans, references or samples.

If you have an idea but you're not completely sure about it, let's discuss it first. I'd be happy to help you determine the best way to execute your ideas before making any purchase.

So let's talk!

Ruxandra


Reviews


ccolli17:Great communication, and beautiful illustrations, a pleasure to work with.

molesdee:Ruxandra is BEST! Always knew what i described. Exactly brought to life what was in my head! BIG UPS!

araddon:Super easy to work with and great communication.

glaccel:Super fast to work with and great results. Turned my graphic in a matter of hours. My go-to for this work.

mary3838:Ruxandra is absolutely amazing! So talented, so pleasant to work with, I can't say enough. I've already ordered more work from her \u0026 it's perfect!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий