пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will do wonderful animals illustrations for anything you need

I will do wonderful animals illustrations for anything you need












About:

Hi there , Im a  illustrator fantasy, portraits and animals  I specializa in digital techniques and traditional watercolor painting. I offer my services with these three illustration packages,
This imagge can  help you with you books, logos, portraits , anything that youu need, if  you are interested please follow this steps t
o get down to business:


- STEP 1: Send me a note inbox, he only thing I ask for is a clear and extense description of what you want me to do, from characters description, backgrounds, measurments and format.


- STEP 2: Order gigs with price and   pack that you want


ATTENTION: 
Please contact me in conversation by follow step by step, if you order gigs without disscuss with me before, i will cancel your order. 

Reviews


hareapparel:Great job and fast delivery :D

jamielow645:Very responsive and made multiple changes for is. Highly recommend.

eattheart:High quality work delivered very quickly

ebowers96:Thank you.....Good job ,Good price and Good Communication

lerion:great work , if you nee mores desings just let me know


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий